Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hi Girls....
Not long now....Just wanted to let you all know that my computer died this week. I still have access to the internet on Ashleigh's computer but i'm unable to email as all that is on my computer.....
Could you all please check back later for final update.....I will have final post on later tonight by 8.30pm.....If thats too late, just check before you head down tomorrow.....

Dont forget:......
Hat
PJ's
Pillow
Blankets
Sock/slippers
Fan
Scrap Gear
Cricut machine (extension lead)
lollies
medications.....
lolliess
and dont forget if you're wanting to join in on the extra classes to add the other things that were in past emails....( i will recape later)
lollies......Oh I already said that didnt I.....hehehe

Spare clothes for games....
can be anything you like.....shirts, socks, g-string, stocking, old dresses....the more the better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment